Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
FIS is the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology solutions and a global leader in consulting and outsourcing solutions. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 130 countries.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
In October 2014 FIS completed acquisition of Brussels-based Clear2Pay. The transaction brings new corporate payment solutions and services, inclusive of high-value and cross-currency corporate payments, payments managed services, and payments processing utilities that will further bolster FIS’ payments portfolio across all geographies. Clear2Pay is now an FIS company.
- you will be part of a growing team in Poland – focusing on delivering projects in short iterations of product features with high quality to our customers,
- your job will be a challenging job as a tester in the niche of core banking and payment processing,
- testing activities focus on early testing of delivered code, development support and close cooperation with local development teams as well as with distant formal test teams and product teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience,
- proficient testing expertise (deliver test preparation according to agreed standards, ability to create E2E tests, pro-active attitude in finding issues that matter early),
- experience in test automation (scripting of predefined End to end tests; creation and maintenance of reusable components; basic affinity with Java to create automated tests),
- knowledge of Selenium is a plus,
- basic understanding of XML structures,
- basic SQL query skills (ability to apply and understand existing queries; ability to understand relations between tables and using them to make efficient queries),
- experience in the use of test management tools (eg.: Spira, Bonfire, HP ALM, TestLink etc.),
- Agile testing experience and/or knowledge (ability to perform time boxed exploratory testing on entry criteria; understanding of TDD; any other agile testing experience is a plus),
- knowledge of the V-Model and V-Model related test approaches (eg: TMap, ISTQB), (ability to define entry and exit criteria; application of complex test techniques),
- knowledge and/or experience in core banking (preferably Sepa related payments) is a plus,
- ability to work independent,
- understanding balance between the eye for detail vs the upcoming deadlines,
- ability to function well in a team (consulting colleagues; escalating issues and risks related to own work; constructive relation with developers and distant test team),
- very good command of English.
- working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm,
- convenient office location (Sienna 75 Street, Warsaw),
- flexible working hours,
- German courses,
- competitive salary,
- excellent benefits: private health insurance for employees and their family, group life insurance, pension plan, co-financing of holidays, lunch pass, fruits and cookies, chillout room, coffee point, shower facilities.