- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Test Automation Engineer DLM
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
Description of the Cluster:
The agile cluster Cross Channel Services is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience. The products will be developed for all customer groups of Commerzbank, i.e. for retail customers, small, medium and large corporates, multi nationals and institutions.
Description of the position:
In the role as a Test Engineer or Senior Test Engineer you will be responsible for scripting, test execution, test analysis and documentation of functional and non-functional tests
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop and automate tests for software validation (also used for regression tests)
- Design test plans, test strategy and create ideas to automated test sets
- Analyze processes and requirements for test sets to automated them
- Testing of test sets
- Test environment management (Deployments, Environment Preparation)
- Writing Mock-Services (e.g. NodeJS)
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of test management and test tools (creation of test cases, manage the test execution and analyse as well as manage defects)
- Good knowledge of test automation (Selenium, Tosca)
- Good knowledge of defects analyse in SQL
- Basic knowledge of quality assurance and processes
- Basic knowledge other test automation tools (e.g. Tricentis, HP Application Lifestyle Management) will be an advantage
- Understanding of application development
Foreign Language Skills:
- Communicative English skills (B2)
- German B1/B2 level (most welcome)
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Additional benefits co-financed such as: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
- Ready to work in an open space office environment
- remote work ( until the global situation is clarified)
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.