Test Automation Engineer
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Wadowicka 6, 30-415 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Test Automation Engineer
Position DescriptionWe are looking for passionate Test Expert to join our growing team, to support and build solutions for large global financial institution. If you are inspired working in projects based on agile values and motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems, you are welcome to join our team.
Your future responsibilities:
- Definition and review of user stories, requirements, and design documents with objective to build automated test cases leveraging client in house tooling
- Writing thorough, robust functional stress, and performance test cases
- Executing manual and automated tests, including on high performance computer systems
- Using testing and bug tracking software such as JIRA
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Practical knowledge of application testing best practices in agile team
- Knowledge and experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of automated testing tools like Cucumber, Selenium
- Working in product and delivery Agile / scrum teams in QA role
- Very good command of the English language, both verbal and in writing
- Contract of employment
- Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
- Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
- Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
- Profit Participation Plan
- Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
- Creative Work
- Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
- Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Rekomendacje kandydatów ze strony firm rekrutacyjnych uprzednio nie zaproszonych do współpracy z CGI nie będą rozpatrywane.
CGI jest pracodawcą oferującym równe szanse.