If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
Automation Developer Tester
- Designs and develops automated tests and frameworks for various applications.
- Work with a local development team, and coordinate with a geographically dispersed global team to create and manage application testing for quality assurance
- Work with teams to develop, and execute performance testing, automation for functional and regression testing, and quality assurance acceptance for transaction and information systems.
- Design a set of metrics that accurately and clearly measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the testing.
- Work with teams in a collaborative style to engage partners and proactively manage activities.
- Work with Citi quality assurance teams in an onshore/offshore model.
- Ensures consistency and quality of processes across the organization including initiatives such as Engineering Excellence.
- Improves quality of applications and user satisfaction by minimizing the amount of defects that go into UAT and production, test processes and perform data validation.
At least 2 years’ experience in automation test development with one of following technologies: SQL, REST API testing, Selenium with Java or Scala; nice to have experience: JMeter, Neo4j, HBase, CI/CD tools, Linux.
Understanding of and experience with test management tools.
Dealing with complex and highly variable problems and issues.
Understanding of testing standards and compliance standards.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills.
3+ years of experience in QA field.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in technology /engineering or related field).
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)