We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main competencies covered by GSK IT are: Cyber Security, R&D (Labware, eTrack, Argus, Documentum), CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Artwork and Packaging Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support.
This role responsibilities include implementation of automated tests for GSK software solutions. The job position requires software engineering knowledge on senior level as well as analytical thinking ensuring that high quality software is delivered incrementally to GSK customers. Test Automation Engineer position contains full ownership of roadmap for automated testing within GP Tech in Digital Platforms so it is also creation of efficient communication channels to key stakeholders within organizations and outside to the business on test automation
Test Automation Specialist
JOB NO.: WD193756
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global pharmaceuticals company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.Main business areas supported by GSK IT are: Cyber security, Research & Development, CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Web Development, drug production monitoring.
GSK Pharma Tech is a division of GSK that manages Customer Engagement IT Systems. Joining GSK equals double benefit of understanding both the Pharma industry in addition to the Life Science industry. Within Pharma Tech we support Global applications running on Salesforce.com which is the number one vendor for CRM software globally.
New members will be trained in the fast-growing cloud technology. You have the opportunity to join the CRM Tech Team which covers number of Salesforce based applications and is growing to support the direct sales representatives with cloud solution
- Executing existing test cases,
- Creating new manual and automatic test cases which covers completely the business requirements based on a new simple / medium complex change request (with some degree of guidance)
- Identifying exceptional situations occurring in IT Systems, diagnose and identity potential failure points
- Suggesting potential resolutions to simple / medium information system problems (bugs), providing simple how-to replicate and fix.
- Suggesting improvements for test automation
- Improving testing process and quality of the system delivery
- Interaction with other members of the testing team and business analysts
- Understanding of CRM processes and functionalities
- Developing required level of technical knowledge of the applications supported
- Ability to learn new processes and functionalities quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English (both verbal and written), B2/C1 level
- Ability to communicate with partners at all levels, extensive interpersonal skills
- Proactivity and “Can do” attitude
- Independent thinking
- IT / technical related education, undergraduate/graduate
- Application testing experience will be a plus
- Basic coding knowledge (Java and/or Python preferable)
- CRM Experience, preferably Salesforce or Veeva
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Testing / Continuous Integration concepts
- Experience with Web Test Automation Tools (i.e. Selenium)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Elemental cloud-based applications knowledge
- Knowledge about sales processes in Pharma Industry