Test Developer Engineer
- Podgórki Tynieckie 2, 30-399 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
- Test software development for electronic modules
- Requirements revision and analysis
- Preparing and performing tests to verify hardware of products
- Working closely with electronics and measurement devices
- Cooperation with other departments (Electrical Engineer, Validation Engineer)
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of NI LabVIEW and NI TestStand language would be beneficial
- MSc degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Prior experience in designing and programming microcontrollers and processors
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language would be beneficial
- Basic knowledge of serial communication protocols ( i.e. TCP, SPI, I2C, CAN )
- Knowledge of CANoe and Vector devices would be beneficial
- Basic knowledge about EMC standard
- Communicative English
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
• Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
• See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
• Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
• Office location: Kraków, Podgórki Tynieckie 2
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow