- Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
To support the successful integration of new systems, products, services, and validation campaigns to assure the quality of the deliveries through technical and commercial launch.Using specialist technical skills where appropriate, responsible for producing the test plan for impacted systems and services within their remit; co-ordinating, planning, executing, and documenting test activities to help ensure that new and changed network technology services/systems meet requirements.
- Experience of testing OSS/BSS platforms;
- Knowledge of CDR generation, real time billing and end customer invoicing;
- Experience of integration & acceptance testing of telecommunications services and equipment;
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Experience with testing frameworks > Gherkin / Cucumber;
- Good Knowledge about SOAP, REST (API tasks), XML, SPML, LDAP;
- Experience in PHP, MySQL (Backend tasks);
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Electronics, Computing, Telecommunications.
- University education in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or physics;
- Enhanced project management capabilities, experience in cross functional and international collaboration and coordination of functional teams;
- Multiple years of experience in the area of E2E integration and validation;
- Detailed know-how in the area of M2M/IoT is appreciated;
- Know-how in the area of test automation (Cucumber/Gherkin, Ruby) is appreciated;
- Solid know-how about the GSM, GPRS, UMTS and LTE technologies and networks;
- Knowledge about IP based protocols;
- Good English language skills in spoken and written, German language skills are appreciated if available.
We are offering:
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of home office
- Great team of engaged and inspiring professionals;
- Working with variety of technologies and using high-tech tools;
- Private Medical Care;
- An additional day off for birthday or name-day
- Re-financing for sport / recreation
- Social benefits / T-Mobile employee offers
- Free parking spot.
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone;