- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
If you have experience in:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of documented test specialist experience
- ISTQB certificate or similar
- Deep experience of creating test strategies and test plans
- Experienced in Definition / Review of Test Cases, Planning of test including execution of test cases, Defect Handling
- Experience of a range of software testing types including functional, non-functional, regression, integration, UAT
- Experience of leading software testing, including where both internal and 3rd parties are involved
- Understanding of software architecture
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, problem solver and able to influence stakeholders view toward quality assurance activities
- Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus
- Creativity, independence and effective management of your time
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Experience in HPE ALM tool including creating dedicated reports
- Experience of software testing Banking Systems and applications
- Experience in test process definition and improvement of test process
- Experience in working in a distributed/remote team
We are looking both for experienced candidates as well as for graduates and 5th year students.
Why would you join us?
We offer a job in heavily invested area, cooperating with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, have occasions to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- Work in an international company, full-time job and permanent job contract
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- Private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Last but not least our office is located on the lakeside, near metro and tram station, apart of that effective home-office culture is in our DNA.