- rondo ONZ 1, 00-384 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Test Performance Lead - Coordinator -
QA and Testing (m/f)
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional testing subject matter expertise and solving complex problems that make a difference for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. Within the Global Testing Community our practice is focused on the following areas:
- programme Test Automation Strategy & Framework Delivery,
- automated scripts and solutions development/maintenance/execution/reporting
- test Automation Process Improvement,
- test Data Automation
- database/Data Warehouse/BI Testing,
- adoption of Test Automation into Dev-OPS Software Delivery Pipeline
Your key responsibilities:
- responsibility of Performance Management area in the project - including strategy, estimation, planning, execution oversight and reporting,
- collaborates with Management, Development and Operation for smooth execution and ensuring success of the project,
- performance test environment management, manage environment scheduling for multiple in-flight performance activities,
- provides advisory in performance monitoring, tuning, analysis and diagnostics,
- provides guidance on the usage of performance testing and monitoring tools,
- performance test execution, monitoring, analyzing the test results and reporting.
Skills and attributes for success:
- experience of performance test planning, design and execution,
- experience with load generators LoadRunner, JMeter, etc,
- knowledge of basic Java performance trouble shooting technic (like heap dump & thread dump analysis) and very good understanding of monitoring tools output (perfmon, nmon, etc),
- ability to lead performance optimization efforts working closely with the members of Development and Operations,
- at least 2 years of experience in performance testing & engineering activities,
- flexibility on travel / work locations across the UK,
- fluent English.
What we look for:
We are looking for Candidates to strengthen our Testing Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop inTest Automation roles. We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Global Testing Community in technical and technology focused testing roles. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long term pipeline of projects for the firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers:
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- work in a professional, dynamic and truly global team,
- intellectual Property Tax Benefits,
- clear development path with multiple learning and training opportunities,
- development opportunities in international multilingual environment,
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world. .