The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Wiper Systems - Zakład Produkcji Wycieraczek
The Skawina site specializes in the design, production, painting and assembly of wiper blades, arms and mechanisms as well as motors. Currently, the branch employs over 1,400 people. The annual production of all products is over 30,000,000 pieces.
Test & Validation Engineer
Location: Skawina next to Kraków
- carry out tests of products and their components in development phase and serial production preparation phase, following the validation plans, according to customers’ requirements;
- preparation of design validation plans and product validation plans;
- coordination of tests at external suppliers;
- support for tests at customer;
- cooperation with project teams for product or design validation, preparation and execution;
- preparation of Compliance Matrixes according to customers’ needs;
- assure technical improvement proposals for products in case of technical issues;
- continuous development of laboratory, new tests methods creation and implementation, new equipment introduction;
- performing tests according to requests;
- maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- master’s degree in mechanics, electronics or mechatronics;
- min. 2 - 3 years in automotive or laboratory, experience with electric motor or software testing will be an advantage;
- advanced level of English, ability to understand and communicate technical issues, other language nice to have;
- knowledge of computer literate: Mathlab, LabView, CANoe, Catia will be a plus;
- knowledge of quality systems and tools: MSA, PDCA, SPC;
- good work organization, precision, problem solving skills & analytical thinking ability.
- employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier;
- competitive salary;
- good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits.