- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Programme 'COSMOS' is an initiative in Operations, COO Trust, Data & Automation that contributes to the Bank's Information and Cyber Security strength and competency, leveraging on external industry knowledge, fostering collaboration between BAU and Change across STS, CISO, ICS.Overview of the 'COSMOS Testing Subject Matter Expert'
- Act as key subject matter expertise for the Controls Testing Workstream supporting the Workstream Analysts and Domain SPOCS.
- Support the Workstream Analysts to organize and run workshops with stakeholders of all seniority levels.
- Support the Workstream Analysts and Domain SPOCS to review requests for information to ensure a clear understanding of the requests, identify correct parties to respond and, if needed, provided challenge on the nature of the content.
- Support the Workstream Analysts to review regulatory submissions to ensure the information requested is accurately represented and identify potential gaps/issues.
- Participate in workshops and control testing sessions to help draw linkages between the various topics being the different areas being assessed.
- Actively participate in Working Groups (internal and external) and as needed document meeting minutes.
- Support the Workstream Lead to assure completion of identified issues in a very timely manner.
- Act as a key representative to ensure the setup of penetration testing requirements partnering with the domain teams to understand key steps to follow.
- Assist to ensure regulatory required workstream scope is met working closely with external and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with representatives from Risk, Group CISO, Group CISRO, Technology and Business Line groups, as well as analysts to extract data around existing controls, etc.
- Support to assure that the recommendation on target state for specific areas to elevate the effectiveness of ICS is being implemented.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Background in Information and Cyber Security
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both oral and written) in English
- Ability to create effective work relationships across functions & borders
- Ability to engage effectively with senior management
- Experience as a Business Analyst (including management of testing)
- Analytical / critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in structured and organised mannerApply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre