- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The Head of Service & Support Europe will be responsible for defining European wide service and support standards, developing telesales and call center guidelines and best practice. The role will also drive performance by determining and monitoring key KPIs for the telesales and call center, ensuring continuous and improved service to customer services programs.
Our client is a global growing automotive supplier. For their further expansion plans in Europe, we are looking for a newly created role for a Head of Service & Support/ Head of Customer Service.
- Defining EU-wide service and support standards and best practice
- Developing telesales and call center guidelines and best practice
- Defining call center quality standards in terms of customers and personnel performance
- Outlining requirements for telesales and call center trainings
- Identifying telesales software requirements
- Defining standards and guidelines for customer support and warranties
- Determining and monitoring key KPIs for telesales and call center
- Ensuring and improving sound customer services programs.
- Supporting telesales and call center best practices
- Optimizing European wide service and support activities and processes
- Manage stakeholders and talent
- Developing guidelines for career development plans
- Recruiting and retaining high quality employees
- Developing, coaching and mentoring colleagues
- Broad experience in the field of customer service, sales and logistics
- Experience with call centers and telesales set-ups
- Deep understanding of industry activities
- Deep understanding of informational needs of customers and consumers
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to influence matrix and other country stakeholders
- Attractive compensation package and success related bonus system;
- Dynamic organisation with leading position in their fields of expertise;
- Remote job.