- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
Commerzbank, a leading international commercial bank, is launching its first specialist Commerzbank AG unit in Poland in Lodz – Group Risk Controlling & Capital Management. Be a pioneer! Do you want to analyse complex questions and work hands-on practical problems at the same time? Are you looking for an opportunity with long term promotion prospects in an international company? If so, you should take a closer look at our positions in the risk area of Commerzbank – Germany’s 2nd largest bank. In our new branch in Łódź we plan to hire students, graduates and experienced professionals who are willing to take a chance to develop with a growth of our branch.
What we expect from you:
- Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Econometrics or a comparable subject;
- You have already acquired some practical work experience, e.g. during internships;
- Your strengths include analytical thinking as well as motivated and structured working style;
- You can easily communicate in English, both speaking and writing;
- You very good with people and enjoy communicating with them;
- You are able to work independently and with a high degree of self- responsibility.
We’re looking for someone like you!
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment;
- High self-development opportunities and continuous advancement;
- Three-month training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
- Full time contract of employment from the very beginning;
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning;
- Medical healthcare, Multisport and canteen funding.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Working in the risk controlling in one of the areas: Applications, Calculation Kernels, Reporting or Model Validation.
Łódź, Poland; starting with three-month training in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.