Therapy & Business Development Specialist - Surgical Innovations
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.
Help us shape the future. Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to Engineer the Extraordinary.
A Day in the LifeWe offer you a role where You will:
- Manage the therapy development and business progress in achieving sales and business targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitor market expand and procedure growth, according to company requirements.
- Build long term productive and mutually beneficial relationships with SI key decision makers and key opinion leaders as well as builds effective cooperation with SI team
- Effectively engage and coordinate sales and marketing functions to establish a coordinated customer approach through consistent communication.
- Continuously work to gain proficiency pertaining to the industry, the market, and the company’s evolving customer value offering.
- Set marketing and sales strategies as part of a business plan. Put in place measures to follow-up and to achieve premium performance.
- Market development & market access plan coordination for defined therapies.
- Assess market needs, follow trends in the business and anticipate future developments.
- Provides opportunities for personal growth.
- Market Analysis: solid understanding of relevant competitive landscape, market dynamics & trends affecting SI-related procedures as well as opportunities & threats, especially in the procedural adoption of relevant disease state treatments; leverages industry knowledge to create a sales advantage.
- Customer Understanding: strong ability to translate customer data into meaningful marketing insight; proficiency in segmentation, targeting and definition of stakeholder specific value propositions; knows customers, understands their evolving needs and puts the customer & patient at the center of his/her work focus.
- Commercial Enablement: can create alignment within the commercial sales team and thus optimize market effectiveness for the disease state related product portfolio; proactively manages demand planning & forecasting.
- Business & Financial Acumen: possesses in depth disease state & procedural knowledge, understands pricing impact on profitability, uses appropriate metrics to measure performance of assigned disease state & related procedures; able to quantify financial impact of decisions and identifies key factors when making recommendations; able to effectively manage the territory budget to provide therapy growth and demonstrate fiscal responsibility.
- Type of trustworthy individual who is able to build a strong internal & external network of stakeholders and who is capable of working with those stakeholders on reaching defined business goals.
- Thinks in innovative ways and pursues new ideas that create meaningful innovations & procedural solutions for customers. Competent & confident using new procedural approaches and marketing methodologies.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in marketing, economics, medicine or biomedical engineering
- 3+ years professional experience in Healthcare / Medical Devices / Pharma in a business function sales or marketing
- Solid experience in a large corporate environment with a significant matrix culture.
- Experienced in managing the fast-paced growth environment as well as mature/commoditized business segment
- Fluency in English and Polish language
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 50 % of time.
- Driving license.
Nice to have
- Market Development and/or Market Access experience
- Medical Devices background is highly appreciated
- Country-based territory scope/experience
- Gyn and Lung Health products or solutions
We OfferIn our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also, a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment;
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)