- Konstruktorska 12a, 02-673 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic communications professional able to define and deploy a thought leadership and communications strategy for the buildings end market within the Digital Energy Division. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Thought Leadership & Communications Leader is responsible to drive an integrated internal and external communications strategy in order to build and maintain brand awareness, drive thought leadership, and support Schneider Electric’s position in the buildings market. While leading a team of communication professionals, you will be involved in a broad range of initiatives which include media & analyst relations, social media, executive communications, events, external and internal communications.
What you will do:
- Lead team of communication professionals to drive internal and external communications excellence.
- Builds, owns, and executes the internal and external communications editorial calendar
- Lead the team on media relations to support business growth and public affairs objectives, encompassing trade, national, Tier 1, international and social media outlets
- Drives PR coordination in times of crisis, deal announcements, and financial communications
- Lead the team on analyst relations to engage and build relationships with influential stakeholders and analysts
- Identify and develop 360-degree story telling opportunities for the buildings end market, positioning the Schneider Electric brand with key influencers in the communities
- Build and support thought leadership strategy based on thorough analysis of the businesses’ thought leadership potential in key areas relevant to the market
- Enhances the communication capabilities and positioning of executive leadership team
- Identifies and supports major events (Schneider Electric led & 3rd party)
- Develop and leads the deployment of social media and digital influence strategies across our business on multiple platforms.
If you have…
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing and/or management), MBA preferred
- 8-10+ years’ in communications (Thought leadership, PR, AR, Social Media)
- Experience in buildings market a plus
- Proven track record of developing innovative and disruptive communication strategies
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization from senior level executives to all other employment segments
- Strong influencing and presentation skills with the ability to conceptualize, structure, write, and present compelling stories for a wide range of audiences
- Must have a superior ability of planning an editorial flow that follows and supports the business strategy, as well as demonstrated writing skills.
- High degree of initiative, pro-active management, and leadership skills
- Experience managing individual contributors
- Able to work in a multifunctional team and with global teams and different cultures
- Strong English communications - written and verbal
- Ability to travel <20%
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
… Share your CV with us.
Benefits we offer:
- Annual Bonus
- Home Office
- Extended Medical Care
- Extended Life Insurance
- Cafeteria Benefits