- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for information security practitioners, system and/or network admins, forensic investigators, pen testers, malware analysts and threat hunters to join Atos CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) being a part of Big Data and Security division. CSIRT team provides a wide array of services from incident response planning and analysis, emergency incident response and digital forensics to threat hunting. Should a breach occur, our team helps minimize damage, recover compromised data and preserve evidence for legal action. Despite incident response we strongly believe in Purple Team idea, hence we perform threat hunting our customers to proactively reduce attack surface.
What is ahead of you?
- Working in SECURITY – most dynamically developing area of IT.
- We offer great development opportunities including financing of world class trainings and certifications.
- Every day new fascinating case.
- Developing your career to become an expert in Threat Intelligence, Malware Analysis, Reverse Engineering, Threat Hunting.
- Fun by discovering new threats and solving IT SEC puzzles.
Most common assignment types that you can expect:
- developing hypothesis based on threat intelligence,
- hunting with usage of technology like: EDR, NG Firewalls, Cloud Based Solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- nit-picking in the environment
- being part of the incident response process,
- performing malware analysis,
- educating users about threats and incident causes,
- while we’re not working on incidents we’re having fun by building challenges for our team-mates to seek and developing things that can help us in the cases to come.
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team’s skills so if you’re able to cover couple of these then it means you’re looking at the right job description
- very good social skills,
- fluent English
- memory forensics,
- filesystem forensics,
- network forensics,
- log analysis,
- EDR alert triage,
- malware analysis,
- very good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/Unix,
- very deep understanding of networking and common protocols,
- scripting in Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell.
- OSCP, OSCE, GCTI or other GIAC certificates will be considered as an advantage.
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best