- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Digitalization of customer operations through call deflection towards virtual assistance and self-service through digital channels
- Digital sales transformation from retail based to eCommerce and digitally supported shop experiences
- Evolution of customer value management to personalize interactions based on intelligent journey design and data & content management
- Evolved customer engagement by leveraging on omnichannel real-time personalized experiences. Unlock/decouple from legacy estate to agile
- You will independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment
- You will gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops
- You will need to understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
- You will propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing platforms against industry benchmarks
- You will support business development efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the C&M practice
What are we looking for?
- Candidate should have 0- 8 years (depending on Analyst / Consultant level) experience of working directly or with consulting / services provider firms in the telecom networks domain
- Delivery experience of Telecom networks process in either of network planning, architecture, network operations, deployments. Example: Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC, Infrastructure Roll Out
- Good working experience of digital, analytical, automation use cases in the network planning, operations, deployments areas
- Understanding or project delivery knowledge of OSS’s digital transformation
- Good understanding of network generations, architecture (4G and 5G RAN and CORE) and 3GPP/ETSI/O-RAN specifications
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and good communication skills
- Good understanding of IoT, SDN, NFV, Kubernetes network architecture, key market players and telecom ecosystem
- Working knowledge of RPA / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / R / Python – nice to have
- BPMN, eTOM, SID, TA, ITIL or TM Forum or similar is good to have. eTOM certification is highly desirable
- Exposure to global clients is preferred Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Be flexible, and have a good team approach
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.