- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
This role will ensure Incora Limited complies with all national Customs and Export Control legislation and works with customers and Customs organisations to minimise the Customs bill arising on import of goods from outside the EU.
About the role
- Know, understand, and incorporate the Incora vision, goals and values in all behaviour, practice, and decisions.
- Manage the development of Export Control and Customs Control processes, procedures, and systems to provide effective controls to ensure correctness of consignments prior to release for shipping and an automated hold system to prevent non-compliant movement of goods.
- Ensure that Customs records are valid and develops reporting to support customs returns, providing backup in the event of Customs visits and audits, both in UK and in the EU.
- Plans and coordinates import/Export Control activities, including the flow of traffic to/from foreign destinations, related customer service, brokerage and customs transactions.
- Establishes the requirements for, obtains and maintains a record of, company Export Control and import licences.
- Manage compilation of import certificates of origin, End User Statements, Export Control classifications, HS Classifications and import Customs waivers.
- Maintains compliance with Polish Government, European, US federal and other foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt and documentation of imported/exported products.
- Liaises with foreign customers and to progress Customs reduction initiatives and explain Export Control compliance.
- Management of International Freight Agents and Couriers to arrange the Export Control and clear for import military hardware and technology.
- Liaising Polish Ministries and regulatory bodies across Europe.
- Exploits technology and proposes developments aligned with the business’s export/import strategies.
- ITAR Shipment Reporting.
- Acts as the Business consultant on Customs and Export Control impacts of new trading arrangements and assess costs arising.
Nature and Scope
- Logical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Experience of working with various EU Customs & Excise authorities, tariff classifications and various Customs suspended transfer regimes.
- Full understanding of the operating requirements of Bonded Warehousing.
- Previous experience of working with Freight Forwarding Agents desirable.
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of UK and European Export Controls specifically Military List and US ITAR/Export Control regulations.
- A track record of developing technology to control Customs/Export Control compliance.
- Ability to train Sales staff on Customs and Export Control requirements, policies and procedures.
- Desirable to have a knowledge of the movement of Classified, Hazardous and Section 5 Goods.
- Ability to negotiate when required.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Business or financial acumen.
- Being driven for results.
- Good workload management.
What we offer
- Great opportunity to start your career in aerospace and defence supply chain industry.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Card for Christmas, etc.
- Challenging work in an international environment with highest standards.
- Friendly work environment.
- Possibility to cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams.