E – COMMERCE
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Unlock the potential of selling Unilever Food Products to operators (chefs) directly. This is a highly dedicate challenge, since Unilever Food Solutions greatly relies on 3rd parties selling our products.
Unlock the potential of selling Unilever Food Products via online partners (Pure Players).
- Develops and implements the strategic online sales plan for a company via an e-commerce channel and/or 3rd parties.
- Negotiates and leads a cooperation with company e-commerce partners.
- Designs and recommends online sales programs and activities to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Set up cooperation with internal stakeholders (eg. Managing Director, sales leaders, trade partners, digital conversion manager) in developing local Direct to Operator or Pure Players projects
- Manage local suppliers / budgets
- Provide expertise on current e-commerce industry best practices
- Develop customer relationships across their contact matrix, and lead internal team to integrate with customer cross functionally
- Closely track performance of trade e-sales data
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in e-commerce
- Proven capability to work in multifunctional teams
- Preferably experience in B2B industry, food even better
- Experience in developing and delivering joint business plans and growth initiatives in the digital space
- Passionate about e-commerce - You know how to sell in an eCommerce environment
- The ideal candidate has experience in building direct to consumer ecommerce models & ecommerce business via Pure Players.
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Quick learner who can process lots of information and can prioritize action
- Project management , planning & organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Technical and/or analytical skills to use digital tracking and measurement tools