- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa na zastępstwo
- Pełny etat
(Clinique - umowa na zastępstwo)
The position is responsible for building and execution of the Brand trade plan targeted the different Retailers and channels in alignment with the Brand Strategy.
Derives the marketing plan into a detailed animation and promotional plan by Retailer.
Briefs and monitors execution by Corporate Visual Merchandising / CSE.
Supports Key Account Managers in preparing Retailer discussions, in particular regarding the promotional calendar and the Trade and Visual Merchandising execution.
Follow up the Retail Sales results and adjust the plan if needed.
- Derives the marketing plan into a detailed animation and promotional plan by Retailer.
- Builds a detailed animation and promotional calendar by Retailer, including product launches and special events; iterates with Key Account Managers.
- Plans and monitors budget for promotional (e.g. GWPs) and Visual Merchandising material (e.g. glorifiers).
- Briefs and monitors execution by Corporate Visual Merchandising.
- Shares promotional calendars and requirements with the Corporate Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising team.
- Validates budgets.
- Monitors execution (timing, quality, cost).
- Supports Key Account Managers in preparing Retailer discussions, in particular regarding the promotional calendar and the Trade and Visual Merchandising execution.
- Keeps aware of Retailer expectations and opportunities.
- Collects feedback from Sales Executives on the quality of the Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising execution.
- Contributes to Retailer discussion material preparation.
- Drives innovation and continuous improvement on Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising for the brand.
- Measures performance of Trade Marketing actions and strives for spend optimization.
- Works closely with Corporate Visual Merchandising to benefit from latest best practices, in particular on Connectivity and Digital capability integration.
- Conclude on Trade campaign analysis with inputs from KAM/Fields team and the different available tools (BI etc.) and report results to Brand Manager and Brand Teams.
- Responsible for giving valid forecast inputs to Product Manager to ensure forecast is aligned with trade plan focus.
- Responsible for in-store events planning and execution in corporation with the Consumer Marketing Manager.
- Cooperates in Coop creation (artwork, text etc.) (incl. Retailer emails – with online team).
- Responsible for managing the brand COOP budget due to the Brand strategy.
- Secure that the Retailer contracts (investment in advertising) is kept.
- Planning and executing Retailer events (e.g. Douglas Beauty Street etc.).
- Create shopping cards and follow up (for own responsible areas).
- Responsible for monthly account ledger (for own responsible areas).
- Fluent English (both, speaking and writing)
- At least 3 years experience in Marketing including responsibility for 360°consumer engagement strategy and trade activation
- Very oriented for Consumer insight and Digital communication development but with a good understanding of traditional retail
- Strong strategic approach combined with high level of creativity, working with specialty multi retail partners will be an advantage.
- Experience in project planning, retail marketing execution, and budget management. Working with distributors and understanding of retail salon business an advantage.
- High analytical skills.
- Experience and track record in cosmetics and/or retail industry a definite advantage.