- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our client, an international automotive company, we are currently looking for:
TRADE MARKETING SPECIALISTNumer ref.: KK/TMS/0320
NGK SPARK PLUG is one of the leading automotive and technical ceramics suppliers, with its corporate headquarters in Nagoya, Japan and sales organisations and production facilities all over the world. NGK SPARK PLUG’s regional headquarters in Germany, serves Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In the EMEA region, representing 32% of NGK´s global turnover, the company has ten group companies and more than 800 employees, as well as two production plants in France and South Africa and a technical centre in Germany. Polish NGK Spark Plug office was established in 2002. Poland coordinates activities in Central and Southern Europe - Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for all products marketing activities proposals for european market,
- Maintaining close contact with distributors, warehouses to assist them in preparations of fairs, sales campaigns, advertising, POS and catalogue materials,
- Co-operation with the team to establish the advertisement budgets and management of the use of them,
- Co-operation during the launch of new products and sales promotions of current ones,
- Coordination of all marketing activities with General Manager for Eastern Europe,
- Taking part in customers visits in accordance with Sales Managers and Representatives in order to discover new market needs,
- Creation and adaptation of new tools (e.g. leaflets, campaigns) for the markets in order of reaching the sales target,
- Providing a back office support to the Company’s Area Managers and Representatives in the region for administrative duties, price analysis, clarifications of all problems between customers and the company.
- Master’s degree,
- Previous experience of working in trade marketing team,
- Fluent written and spoken English and Polish,
- Good knowledge of German would be an advantage,
- Good negotiation skills,
- Flexibility and positive attitude,
- Good knowledge of MS Office and graphic software.
Our Client Offers:
- Attractive employment conditions based on employment contract,
- Work in great international environment,
- Attractive salary with an annual bonus,
- Possibility to growth and career development.