If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
Senior Trade Service Professional Analyst
What would you do as a Trade Service Professional Intermediate Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a number of vacancies at various levels of seniority.
- Manage client relationships, ensuring all their queries are acknowledged, investigated and resolved for EMEA Trade Operation
- Monitoring of Service Levels for all managed clients to ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to and client expectations are exceeded
- New Client on-boarding, work in partnership with Implementations; Sales; Product and Technical Partners
- Enable EMEA Trade to provide our clients with a "best in class" service through streamlined operations delivery, innovative client solutions, clear, concise and timely responses to queries
- Maintain active engagement with Product, Sales and Coverage partners in relation to new customer requirements and revenue generation.
- Maintain day to day supervision and measurement of processing in relation to the end to end processing
- Provide awareness to all managed clients of tools available to them to aid them.
- Respond in a timely fashion to clients in relation to pricing requests
- Improve overall relations with our client base providing clients with one to one support tailored to their specific business and requirements
- Maintain pristine controls for all aspects of this function to ensure effective risk management for EMEA Trade.
- Handling escalations
- Keep updated on all new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio
- Lead and participate in cross departmental initiatives
- Develop and review metrics and monitor mechanisms
Who can become a Trade Service Professional Intermediate Analyst
- 1-2 years Trade Finance experience within in a banking environment would be preferable.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service type role is essential.
- Fluency in English (excellent communication skills both written and verbal) is a must
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Build relationships easily; ability to empathise with customers.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and packages.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own workload.
- Excellent decision-making skills
- German language would be beneficial
- Good Macro knowledge of trade flows would be desirable.
What will you get in return
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities
- Language courses discounts
- Fruit, juices and coffee
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Work will be challenging and offering constant development opportunities
- Cooperation with teams around the world, English usage on a daily basis
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and encourage all improvement ideas