- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Work at the Trade Finance and Factoring Transaction Center,
- Providing high-quality customer service in the use of Trade Financing products (Traditional Trade and Guarantees),
- Ensuring the timeliness of serviced transactions and their compliance with procedures, international regulations and GTRF FIM,
- Checking commercial documents in import and export letters of credit,
- Independent handling of Trade Finance transactions,
- Cooperation with other teams of the Department and the bank, with particular emphasis on Trade Client Management and BDM.
Impact on the Business
- Execution of trade financing transactions in accordance with the applicable procedures, regulations, mandates, guidelines, with particular emphasis on the GTRF Procedures on Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions,
- Verification of transactions with lower operational risk,
- Acting as a verifier in the AssurNet process,
- Actively fulfilling the role of a person replacing Senior Specialists in control activities related to closing the day and work organization,
- Ensuring compliance of the transactions carried out with international regulations, local law on trade finance and factoring products,
- Execution of transactions in systems with particular emphasis on ensuring their efficient, timely and effective execution,
- Ensuring an appropriate level of quality of the transactions carried out,
- Independent communication with clients and other banks related to the transactions carried out by the Center,
- Managing and fully responsible for customer relationships from your portfolio in terms of handling transactions,
- Checking commercial documents under the presented letters of credit, in accordance with the agreed powers of attorney, limits up to the limits for Senior Specialists,
- Support for the Center Director in the implementation of the Center and Department projects and, depending on the project, its independent coordination,
- Giving opinions on commercial transaction procedures,
- Maintaining high-quality customer relationships,
- Product support for Inspectors for Commercial Transactions,
- Training, being a leader for new employees of the Center,
- Checking daily operational reports and implementing related activities to ensure the correct execution of the transaction,
- Supporting the process of handling the process of issuing factoring invoices,
- Being pro-active in submitting ideas that automate the Center's processes, eliminating activities that do not bring added value to customers,
- Processing of factoring transactions according to individual arrangements with the Center Director,
- Performing other tasks related to the position held, ordered by the immediate superior.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Contacting TRF clients to process transactions carried out by the Center,
- Providing substantive support for CMB and GB employees in the field of trade finance products.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Planning and organizing operational tasks related to the scope of activities of the Center, ensuring their efficient, timely and effective implementation,
- Cooperation with other organizational units of the Department and with other organizational units of the Bank.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Action based on the group's TRF regulations and guidelines,
- Control and verification of non-standard trade finance transactions in accordance with assigned powers of attorney.
The employee should comply with internal standards by following all procedures, storing relevant data and immediate implementation of all guidelines resulting from internal and external audits as well as from changes in external regulations.
The employee is obliged to implement, in cooperation with the Compliance department, the Compliance Policy in force in the Group. The term Compliance covers all legal issues related to the provision of financial services, all rules and regulations which the Business is obliged to apply.
This goal will also be achieved by following appropriate procedures / processes and by agreeing with the Compliance department on new business initiatives as soon as possible. Also (if applicable) providing appropriate resources and training in this field, presenting the principles of the Compliance policy and facilitating access to internal regulations.
Qualifications / Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 6 years of experience in handling Trade Finance products,
- It is recommended to have a CDCS (Certified Documentary Credit Specialist) Certificate,
- Broad knowledge of trade finance products,
- Widely understood concept of ICC regulations, eg UCP600, ISBP; URDG 758, URC 522, URR 725, ISP 98,
- Ability to take on challenges in a changing work environment, including continuous improvement of qualifications,
- Independence in making operational decisions and initiatives while maintaining the highest standards,
- Ability to search for opportunities that increase the efficiency of the team's work and the quality of the work performed,
- Knowledge and understanding of banking law and market standards,
- Knowledge of the MS Office environment,
- Fluency in English,
- Knowledge of additional languages (French, German, Russian) useful when processing transactions,
- Highly developed analytical skills,
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- High level of organizational skills,
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting career path in an international organization,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits,
- Courses & training for our employees,
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]