- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
This role resides under Wholesale Credit and Market Risk function and is part of the Global Risk Organisation.
Traded Risk function monitors, evaluates and manages market and counterparty risks impacting across the HSBC Group. It is responsible for establishing the global risk management framework for Traded Risk and plays a key role in ensuring that the Bank is compliant with current and future regulatory requirements relating to Traded Risks and their capitalization.
Traded Risk Process Manager is a results-driven individual with an understanding of risk data, process, analysis and systems that aspires to innovate, improve and embed solutions that enable effective risk management.
- Conduct predominantly quantitative analysis and perform investigations as well as a dice-and-slice analysis into risk metrics with regards to market risk
- Support risk managers with implementation, calculation, calibration and maintenance of risk measures
- Perform risk limit monitoring and provide guidance on limit breaches with appropriate escalation
- Generate ad hoc and bespoke risk reporting for senior management
- Identify improvements to infrastructure, including streamlining, standardising and globalising processes and reporting
- Optimise the control framework of the Traded Risk function
- Perform consolidated risk reporting and analysis of risk measures (sVaR, VaR, RNIV, etc) at different levels across Global Banking & Markets business for internal and external use
- Execute processes and provide analytic capability and support to the risk managers
- Identify and escalate issues to Risk Management through review and validation of risk data, controls and reporting
- Create consolidated management committee packs
- Lead, coordinate or support internal initiatives to deal with regulatory challenges
- Assist with the delivery of Traded Risk projects
- Support the change delivery of risk systems at a global level across a project’s lifecycle including providing requirement, assisting development and UAT testing
- Coordination of development and implementation of new reports to improve risk visibility
- Act as a subject matter expert with respect to market risk processes and create DIMs where appropriate
- Act as a business partner to improve existing IT risk infrastructure
- Ensure alignment of function with Global Operating Model
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including Risk Managers, Front Office, Global Markets Middle Office, Product Control, etc.
- University graduate in finance, mathematics, computer science or any other quantitative related degrees
- Preferably international financial/risk accreditation e.g. CFA, FRM, PRM
- 5+ years of relevant experience in banking e.g. Risk, Product Control, Front Office, Middle Office
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, trading business as well as market risk concepts
- Good understanding of key risk factors for products, risk sensitivities and how they are measured as well as risk management techniques and practice
- Previous exposure to risk calculations, systems, VaR, IRC, RWA reporting and regulatory framework
- Familiar with the concept of FRTB, prior experience in this field is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must
- Desirable working knowledge of software/database development tools (VBA, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills to brief senior management on topics and summarize key information
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure on all HSBC lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]