Trainee Conference Producer
- Poznań, wielkopolskie
- Pełny etat
- Ważna jeszcze 11 dni (do 2019-09-01)
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Our company Active Communications Europe Ltd Sp. z o.o. (ACI Europe) is a leader in conference planning and production for maritime, energy, oil & gas, pharmacy, chemical, cosmetics, healthcare and media industry.
With offices in Chicago, London, Pune, Portland, Milwaukee and Poznań, we produce world-class events focusing on areas of the most relevance to our served industry sectors.
As we’re starting new projects in 2020, we are currently looking for employees to work with us in our Poznań office as a:
Trainee Conference Producer
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
If you are interested apply with your CV in English,
using APLIKUJ (please include the reference number: TCP08-2019)
By applying for a position within Active Communications Europe Ltd and Active Communications Europe Ltd sp. z o.o. Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce (Employer) I hereby authorise them to process my application and all other applicable personal data for the purposes related to the recruitment process for the position indicated within the job advert.
I agree / disagree* my personal data to be processed by Active Communications Europe Ltd and Active Commmunications Europe Ltd sp. z o.o. Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce for purposes related to future recruitment campaigns (*Please choose the right option).
I was informed and accept the following:
- at all times I can withdraw my consent by contacting the Employer through the address: Active Communications Europe Ltd, pl. Wiosny Ludów or [email protected]
- my personal data, as defined by the Polish employment and other detailed laws will be processed according to the law and submitting the data is needed to take part in the recruitment process. The remaining data e.g. pictures will be processed based on my voluntary consent and submitting this data will not influence the opportunity to take part in the recruitment process.
- The Employer can process my personal data in order to defend his interests in front of courts and other applicable government bodies if a case is related to the recruitment process.
- I do have the right to access my data, receive a copy of my record, update, delete, restrict and transfer my data to another data administrator. I also do have the right to complain to the National Data Protection Inspector (in future: President of Data Protection Inspectorate). Withdrawing my consent to process my data does not influence the legal status of my data being processed before such withdrawal occurs.
- my personal data will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job advert for the period of 3 months or 6 months if I give my consent to process my data for future recruitments.
- my personal data can be passed on to the HR & wages management and IT service providers.
- I have the right to demand access, update, delete or restrict processing my data.
I can at all times contact the Employer on the following address: Active Communications Europe Ltd, pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, 61-831 Poznań or [email protected]