- Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 29,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries
Financial Shared Services (FSS) EMEA based in Krakow, Poland is serving as a controllership function for affiliates and manufacturing plants in all countries, providing support in accounting, tax, statutory and selected order to cash processes.
We are looking for motivated and engaged individuals interested in developing their career in Finance area:
Trainee in Finance Department
We are offering paid internship in the following departments: Operational Accounting (Intercompany billing, PTP and VAT controls and compliance process), Record to Report Team (routine RTR activities in the US GAAP accounting area) and Statutory Accounting Team (provide support to the local statutory and direct tax processes in EMEA region).
In each department, you will co-operate with various stakeholders in a multinational l environment.
- Supporting intercompany billing process through preparation and booking coordination on share point – preparation and distribution of ICB status reports, changes of statuses on share point, validation of booking correctness
- Verification, control and adjustments of statuses of intercompany pre-approval forms in workflow
- Collecting payment confirmations and updating trackers with VAT payments processed
- Updating and keeping up to date issue log trackers
- Updating KPIs – verification of data completeness and correctness
- Uploading of final VAT returns on dedicated location as source data for KPI reporting
- Amending databases with company codes and owners for countries impacted by changes
- Support reports preparation and delivery, data collection, review of key quality indicators
- Participate in CI discussions in order to identify the best ideas and those of high priority
- Assist in internal and external audit preparation
- Support data collection for audit purposes
- Monitor timely delivery of the data / reports for auditors
- Checking data completeness and correctness prior to submission to auditors
- Support the maintenance of general ledger under US GAAP within SAP in coordination with BPO
- Trial balance review to identify potential issues and highlighting them to the Accounting Leads
- Monitoring and review of system generated reports (e.g. IDOC errors report, IO/WBS settlements, Bank open items, aging reports etc.) to identify the errors and follow-up on the resolution
- Participate in preparation and review of financial and management accounting
- Support Accounting Leads in preparation of variances analysis (actuals vs plan, actuals current month vs actuals previous month, actuals current month vs actuals year end etc.)
- Collect details from SAP, Blackline to support the analysis
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports followed by analyzing gathered data
- Support preparation of standard and non-standard reports based on data from SAP
- Preparing presentation of the data – grouping the data / pivot tables etc.
- Supporting RTR Leads in Month End Close activities
- Accounts movements analysis in SAP with identifying underlying transactions / reasons
- Prepare additional reporting and analysis depending on the issues encountered during the close
- Perform integrity checks of statutory journal entries
- Collect data from multiple stakeholders for the purpose of the ongoing projects
- Support collection of backup documentation for the audit purposes
- Prepare of Blackline task uploads and ongoing manual changes to the tasks assignments
- Prepare and post OneSource adjusting journal entries under supervision of Statutory Accounting Team
- Review accuracy of Financial Statements to detect typo mistakes and also check consistency between main Financial Statements form and corresponding disclosures
- Perform adjustment in the Financial Statements based received feedback
- Prepare local GAAP journal entries under supervision of Statutory Accounting Team
- University Students (min. 3rd year) or Graduates – Finance or Accounting preferred
- Motivated, self-directed and driven person
- A can-do attitude
- Proactive approach
- Willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Very good English
- Available to work min. 30 hours per week
- Communication skills, creativeness and open mindedness
- Team worker – helps and supports others
- Paid internship
- Working in multinational environment
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Great development opportunities, including participation in trainings dedicated to FSS EMEA employees
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your application by Aplikuj button.
Clause of consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
If you want us to keep your CV in our database, please insert the following additional consent in your CV: “I consent to have the personal data contained in my job application processed by AbbVie for the purpose of future recruitment processes”.