- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Our company is a leading global biopharmaceutical corporation that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Through their prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. Today our company continues to be at the forefront of research to advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and communities around the world.
Currently we are looking for:
The Trainee will support the Legal and Compliance Associate Director Central Eastern Europe. It will require coordination of multiple tasks to complete work assignments which require analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity, and problem-solving skills. This role requires strong communication skills for effective interaction with company’s executives and internal/external clients both on-site and remotely to maintain workflow.
Education & Experience Required:
- Student of Law (3rd or 4th year)
- Language ability: fluency in English and Polish required
- Computer skills using MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to handle and prioritize many simultaneous assignments
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Physical Position Requirements:
Warsaw Office (Chłodna 51); work from home possible
What we offer:
- Civil law contract
- Experience in Legal and Compliance Department of international corporation