MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees.
At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Training Administrator - Data Analyst
Work Place: Warszawa
The Training Administration Analyst is responsible for day-to-day operation & administration of the Learning Management System, and to serve the online training needs of MoneyGram agents, Global Customer Care Representatives, and maintaining our global LMS user experience. This includes setting up standard and dynamic assignments for different global regions, resolving reported issues, working with the LMS vendor to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and queries. The position is a critical role that partners across the organization and is called upon as the subject matter expert and technical point of contact.
- Subject matter expert in the specific area of concentration, with the ability to train less experienced members of the team and/or act as a point of escalated contact for issue resolution.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- Ensures the quality of data in the LMS by maintaining data integrity and efficient processes.
- Produces system documentation and maintains course catalogs.
- Tests new LMS service packs and system upgrades.
- Ensures that the long-term benefits of the learning management solution are achieved.
- Partners with Global Learning & Development to establish LMS requirements.
- Works with other subject matter experts to establish and implement learning plans that align with business goals.
- Partners with LMS vendor for maintenance, upgrades, product releases and technical issues.
- Provides any relevant reporting, analysis, modeling, etc.; spearheads and ensures implementation of new or modified processed, procedures, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years LMS platform experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ customer service (or equivalent) experience.
- Excel proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to make quick, yet sound decisions, and communicate negative and adverse messages professionally.
- Demonstrated advanced level LMS navigation skills and database maintenance.
- Excellent PC Skills, including Internet Research, Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to learn new database Working Conditions.
- Fluent in English, verbally and written.
- Fluency in other languages, preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to assess issues and provide direct initial advice or escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to address issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research and provide recommendations.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.