MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees.
At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Work Place: Warszawa
The Training Analyst will provide world-class Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Point-of-Entry (POE) Product training to agent partners primarily as e-learning process, as well as via phone and virtual instructor-led (webinar) technology. The position requires troubleshooting connected with onboarding process and the ability to assemble all equipment platforms. The position is a critical role that partners across the organization and is called upon as the subject matter expert and technical point of contact.
- Acts as a subject matter expert with the ability to train new employees/ less experienced team members based on strong experience and skills. If necessary, act as a point of escalated contact for issue solution and provides applicable recommendations.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service orientation, gives initial advice to the agents in case of any issues, present ability to explain process and procedures to internal and external customers including non-standard cases.
- Acts as a single point of contact for Agents for the whole training process that includes equipment shipping, AML and Fraud Prevention training, products training, compliance documents collection and verification.
- Performs a bridge function between sales and compliance to support proactive solutions for any non-standard situations.
- Coordinates all internal functions within various departments necessary to complete the training process.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Ensures all issues relating to the training process are addressed and conducts root cause analysis of met issues to provide recommendations based on procedure and processes.
- Delivers high quality service to MGI Agents and meets all deadlines.
- Ensures all training related delays are escalated as appropriate to minimize impact to the onboarding process timeline demonstrating a strong focus on QA and SLA standards.
- Actively attends kick off meetings, regular conference calls and actively manage all tasks connected with new projects.
- Provides feedback and required reports on necessary activities connected with assigned projects.
- Conducts/ delivers training activities for independent retail agents, Key Partnerships and Financial Institutions.
- Regularly checks agent’s activities in the LMS system to monitors the progress of training process.
- Actively participates in preparing reports for regulatory requests.
- Follow all requirements connected with sensitive data protection and confidentiality.
- Cooperates with Compliance Analysts Team in the area of fraud incident creation, RBF training monitoring and fraud incident closing.
- Deal with metrics reporting and initiating escalation process if necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in a customer service based role preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to make quick, yet sound decisions, and communicate negative and adverse messages professionally.
- Demonstrated advanced level LMS navigation skills and database maintenance.
- Excellent PC Skills, including Internet Research, Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to learn new database Working Conditions.
- Fluent in English, verbally and written.
- Fluency in other languages, preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to assess issues and provide direct initial advice or escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to address issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research and provide recommendations.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.