Training Specialist III with French and/or German and/or Italian - 2 trilingual openings
- Konstruktorska 13, 02-673 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services. Our mission is to connect friends and family throughout the world anyway that is convenient by providing a reliable financial connection for life's essentials and daily needs. Our services have the ability to positively impact millions of lives every day
Training Specialist III with French and/or German and/or Italian - 2 trilingual openingsNumer ref.: 104038
The Training Specialist III will provide world-class Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Point-of-Entry (POE) Product training to agent partners primarily as an e-learning process but also via telephone and virtual instructor-led (webinar) technology. Additional responsibilities will include some troubleshooting of POE equipment with technical support and the ability to assemble all equipment platforms.
- Acts as a single point of contact for Agents for the whole training process that includes equipment shipping, AML and Fraud Prevention electronic training, products training, compliance documents collection and verification.
- Regularly monitors the progress of training by monitoring the agent’s activities in the LMS system and provides support to Agents to ensure all issues relating to our training process are addressed.
- Follows up escalated issues, as needed to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve issues/concerns.
- Attends kick off meetings, regular conference calls and actively manage all tasks assigned.
- Takes active part in all projects connected with equipment delivery (rollouts) as well as training.
- Provides feedback and required reports on necessary activities connected with assigned projects.
- Ensures all training related issues and delays are escalated as appropriate to minimize impact to the onboarding and training process timeline.
- Ensures SLA standards are met.
- Coordinates all internal MG departments and functions necessary to complete the training process.
- Conducts/delivers training activities for independent retail agents, Key Partnerships and Financial Institutions as an electronic assignment (e-learning) process but also via phone calls.
- Manages the day-to-day activities relating to training process for all assigned cases and conducts troubleshooting for setup and installation of Company equipment.
- Maintains awareness of Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Prevention regulations and impacts to training curricula.; keeps current on personal development in best practices.
- Ensures the regulatory requirements as well as all Partner Training policies and procedures are followed during the training process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2 years’ previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center, training or other customer service environment.
- 1-year instructor-led training or experience delivering professional presentations to individuals or groups.
- Prior experience in a financial/fraud prevention/transaction based role preferred.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research.
- Ability to identify issues with solution recommendation and some troubleshooting of POE equipment.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and databases.
- Language skills : English is a must and any combination of 2 of the following languages needed : French, Italian or German.