MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees.
At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Work Place: Warszawa
The Training Specialist will provide world-class Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Point-of-Entry (POE) Product training to agent partners primarily as an e-learning process but also via telephone and virtual instructor-led (webinar) technology. Additional responsibilities will include some troubleshooting of POE equipment with technical support and the ability to assemble all equipment platforms.
- Acts as a single point of contact for Agents for the whole training process that includes equipment shipping, AML and Fraud Prevention electronic training, products training, compliance documents collection and verification.
- Regularly monitors the progress of training by monitoring the agent’s activities in the LMS system and provides support to Agents to ensure all issues relating to our training process are addressed.
- Follows up escalated issues, as needed to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve issues/concerns.
- Attends kick off meetings, regular conference calls and actively manage all tasks assigned.
- Takes active part in all projects connected with equipment delivery (rollouts) as well as training.
- Provides feedback and required reports on necessary activities connected with assigned projects.
- Ensures all training related issues and delays are escalated as appropriate to minimize impact to the onboarding and training process timeline.
- Ensures SLA standards are met.
- Coordinates all internal MG departments and functions necessary to complete the training process.
- Conducts/delivers training activities for independent retail agents, Key Partnerships and Financial Institutions as an electronic assignment (e-learning) process but also via phone calls.
- Manages the day-to-day activities relating to training process for all assigned cases and conducts troubleshooting for setup and installation of Company equipment.
- Maintains awareness of Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Prevention regulations and impacts to training curricula.; keeps current on personal development in best practices.
- Ensures the regulatory requirements as well as all Partner Training policies and procedures are followed during the training process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research.
- Ability to identify issues with solution recommendation and some troubleshooting of POE equipment.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and databases.