Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
Training Supervisor, Consumer Services
As a CS Training Supervisor you will design and deliver training for Consumer Service Representatives of Newell Brands, manage and implement quality assurance and control processes and systems to ensure consumer satisfaction every time.
Together with one direct report you will work to ensure that the training department is utilized as an information resource and material is current, accurate, usable and well documented in the internal knowledge base. Training to be on company products, business processes, systems, policies, company culture, soft skills and other topics as needed.
Supervises trainees until coursework is completed (size can vary from 2-25)
Designs and delivers industry specific training modules for the Consumer Service organization. This includes products, policies, procedures, culture, soft skills and other topics as determined.
Partner with Consumer Services Supervisors, Team Leads and Subject Matter Experts to identify enhanced trainings needs.
Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
Focused on achieving the maximum effectiveness in regards to improved overall performance of consumer service and efficiencies.
Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of training modules.
Remain familiar with current training concepts, instructional design and adult learning.
Create training materials and/or modules to meet the needs of the business. Interact with other members of Newell Brands to successfully complete this.
May lead and direct the work of others at various points (ie. Project specific, training class, etc.)
Coach and /or provide feedback directly to trainees on performance and behaviors as related to a training class or session.
Monitor calls to provide feedback, evaluate training needs and assess the effectiveness of a training class and/or module.
Assist in assessments of current training and gap identification.
Review incoming materials from organization and disseminate to the representatives in a user friendly format. Provide updated material for knowledgebase.
Testing new system implementations and preparing Quick Reference Guides
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of Customer/Consumer Service experience
- Fluent in English
- Training experience
- Training Certification or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of other European languages
- Ability to handle a varied workload and pace
- Technologically astute
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with software platforms such as SalesForce and SAP
What we can offer you!
- Working with some of the best known brands in the world like Parker, Waterman, Rotring, DYMO
- Friendly atmosphere & International team
- Employment contract
- Modern, air-conditioned office in the city center
- Well-equipped kitchen with tasty coffee and tea or – if you like – you can eat lunch in nearby cafes
- Development – you will learn how to use global systems like SalesForce and SAP
- English and/or Polish lessons
- Company library – access to books, which allow you to broaden your professional knowledge, but not only
- Additional projects – there’s no place for a routine with us. If you like to improve your competencies or develop new ones, we will make it possible for you
- After work you may choose to use vouchers to cinema