- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
Transaction Processing Analyst with French
The Transaction Processing Analyst is part of the the EMEA Callback Control team whose core responsibility of the is to deliver the call-back control service for 32 Branches across EMEA.
- Performing the call-back control in line with Citi Policies and Standards
- Handling client inquiries (from simple to more complex ones) and resolving issues in timely and professional manner
- Daily interaction with customers/third parties/banks and handling issues in line with departmental standards
- Issues resolution - handling escalation of system and processing issues to respective internal or external parties and following up until final clarification
- Supporting and strengthening customer needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner and handling exceptional requests when required
- Identifying and reporting potential issues, error root-cause results, suggesting and implementing resolutions
- Identifying possibilities of process optimization
- Experience in banking operations, preferably with direct client contact
- Very good command of English and French- minimum C1
- Transaction processing knowledge will be an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Investigative & analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and delivering high quality service to corporate clients (also demanding clients)
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Perfect organization skills, ability of problem solving, making accurate and quick decisions
- Opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
- Private pension scheme
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
- Multisport program