Transaction Reporting Analyst within Global Team
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For our Client (leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm) we are actively looking for Transaction Reporting Analyst within Global Team.
You will join Regulatory & Control Operations Team.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm’s assets and its reputation. Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- Contribute to the execution of non-financial regulatory reporting obligations (eg. MIFID, EMIR and other),
- Perform analysis on reporting anomalies, remediation and corrective actions working closely with respective Production, Remediation and Engineering teams,
- Advise on regulatory risk and requirements to facilitate commercial activity,
- Analysis of internal client and external regulatory inquiries related to trade, transaction, position and client assets data,
- Enhance the reporting process by documenting requirements to address regulatory reports for remediation and production discrepancies,
- Perform verification, validations and testing of the data provided by Engineering prior to submission,
- Actively participating in the development of the strategic control framework for Regulatory Operations
- Work collaboratively across multiple business lines and stakeholder groups in strategic initiatives across the global Regulatory Operations department
- Develop strong working relationships both internally including the Front Office and Middle Office Technology, Legal, Compliance and externally to support various reporting functions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Communication skills
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in finance, banking
- Proven analytical skills
- SQL, Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible, proactive and self-starting individual with high levels of ownership
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and make decision
- Employment contract
- Competitive rates
- Sports card
- Life insurance(UNUM)
- Private medical care
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position