Transaction Specialist with English and French or Spanish
Citi Service Center
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
Transaction Specialist with English
and French or SpanishNumer ref.: 16059023
TTS is an integral part of Citi's Institutional Clients Group, serving public sector clients, corporations and financial institutions all over the world. Our innovative solutions help clients streamline and automate processes, mitigate risk and expand their reach.
The person employed as a Transaction Services Representative will be responsible for:
- Cooperation with foreign Citi Branches in terms of serviced processes
- Receiving, verifying, performing MIFT controls in terms of payment details confirmation in a direct conversation with the customer (call-back). Reconciliation of payments over several foreign Citi entities.
- Keeping effective cooperation and communication with the Pre MIFT controls team, investigation, CitiService and cooperating foreign Citi entities.
- Generating and reconciliation of control reports and MIS in relation to performed process.
- Implementation of own initiatives to improve performance quality and efficiency of the team - ability to identify ways to optimize the process
- Leading or participation in projects, including: participation in teleconferences, testing, documents verification
- Independence in resolving BAU issues and beyond BAU (i.e reporting system failures / applications). Coordination of the process changes implementation.
- Analysis of operational errors, results of Voice of Customer survey. Initiating and implementing of corrective actions and improvements in consultation supervisor.
- Coordinating and participating creation and verification of operational procedures, regulations, descriptions of processes, process maps and capacity plans for the whole department.
- Pro-active participation in migrating new activities and optimizing them.
- Preparing presentations for the whole department, public performances, leading internal trainings for team members.
- Very good knowledge of English and French or Spanish- speaking and writing, is a must
- Very good communication skills
- Strong focus on aspects of controls, risk assessment
- Self-reliance and responsibility in the performance of duties and solving problems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work under pressure, creativity, analytical thinking skills, teamwork, responsibility, attention to detail, customer orientation
- Accuracy / precision / high quality work
- The ability to acquire and assimilate knowledge
- Ability to work in a team and dealing with an international client
- Knowledge of products and systems used in Bank as well as MIFT controls aspects will be additional advantage
- Challenging job in a young and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work in a global organisation in a truly international team, supporting clients from EMEA
- Possibility to use language skills and gain experience in banking sector
- Full social package
To apply for the vacancy please click on the 'APLIKUJ' button below.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).