Citi Service Center (CSC) is an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing high quality services to other entities operating within the Citi Group.Citi Service Center Poland was founded in 2005, and it currently employs over 3000 highly qualified staff in three locations: Warsaw, Olsztyn and Lodz. CSC cooperates with other Citi entities from all over the world.
Currently we provide services to over 60 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 24 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in an international and dynamic environment as well as learning the top quality organizational culture.
Work place: Warszawa
- Service Matter Expert knowledge - sharing across team, related departments and management,
- Report any outstanding, red flags and potential processes gaps – including creating and coordinating Corrective Action Plans for any gaps in team responsibility tasks,
- Effective carrying out the obligations of Team Manager during his absence,
- Effective end-to-end coordination of any issues and outstanding – including calls,
- Creating and coordinating KPI, MCA, MIS, month bulletins and related reports,
- Cooperation with foreign Citi Branches in terms of serviced processes ,
- Monitor status of transferred files with transactions,
- Monitor transaction files delivery to local clearing systems and local branches using manual and semi-automated processes,
- Manage of claims/questions/investigations regarding supported systems,
- Generate and reconciliation of control reports and MIS in relation to performed process,
- Implementation of own initiatives to improve performance quality and efficiency of the team - ability to identify ways to optimize the process
- Lead or participate in projects, including: participation in teleconferences, testing, documents verification
- Coordinate and participating creation and verification of operational procedures, regulations, descriptions of processes, process maps and capacity plans for the whole department,
- Pro-active participation in migrating new activities and optimizing them,
- Preparation of presentations for the whole department, public performances, leading internal trainings for team members.
- Higher education (Finance/ Economy or similar)
- Experience in operation/ financial area
- Knowledge of clearing systems used in Banks will be an additional advantage
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – especially Excel
- Strong focus on aspects of controls, risk assessment
- Self-reliance and responsibility in the performance of duties and solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure, creativity, analytical thinking skills, teamwork, responsibility, attention to detail, customer orientation
- Accuracy / precision / high quality work
- Ability to acquire and assimilate knowledge
- Ability to work in a team and dealing with an international client
- Very good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English - speaking and writing
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide
- Opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance)
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).
© 2013 Citigroup Inc. All rights reserved. Citi and Arc Design and Citibank are trademarks and service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.