Citi Service Center (CSC) is an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing high quality services to other entities operating within the Citi Group.
Citi Service Center Poland was founded in 2005, and it currently employs over 3000 highly qualified staff in three locations: Warsaw, Olsztyn and Lodz. CSC cooperates with other Citi entities from all over the world. Currently we provide services to over 60 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 24 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in an international and dynamic environment as well as learning the top quality organizational culture.
Transactions Specialist (with French language)
Work place: Warszawa
- Conducting cooperation with foreign Citi Branches in terms of serviced processes.
- Receiving, verifying, performing MIFT controls in terms of payment details confirmation in a direct conversation with the customer (call-back). Reconciliation of payments over several foreign Citi entities.
- Keeping effective cooperation and communication with the Pre MIFT controls team, investigation, Citi Service and cooperating foreign Citi entities.
- Generating and reconciliation of control reports and MIS in relation to performed process.
- Implementing of own initiatives to improve performance quality and efficiency of the team -ability to identify ways to optimize the process.
- Leading or participation in projects, including: participation in teleconferences, testing, documents verification.
- Independence in resolving problematic issues. Coordination of the process changes implementation.
- Analysis of operational errors, results of Voice of Customer survey. Initiating and implementing of corrective actions and improvements in consultation supervisor.
- Coordinating and participating creation and verification of operational procedures, regulations, descriptions of processes, process maps and capacity plans for the whole department.
- Pro-active participation in migrating new activities and optimizing them.
- Preparing presentations for the whole department, public performances, leading internal trainings for team members.
- Very good knowledge of English and French - speaking and writing.
- Experience in cooperating with French speaking clients will be a strong asset.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong focus on aspects of controls, risk assessment.
- Self-reliance and responsibility in the performance of duties and solving problems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work under pressure, creativity, analytical thinking skills, teamwork, responsibility, attention to detail, customer orientation.
- Accuracy / precision / high quality work.
- The ability to acquire and assimilate knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team and dealing with an international client.
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide
- Opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance)
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).
© 2013 Citigroup Inc. All rights reserved. Citi and Arc Design and Citibank are trademarks and service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.