- Ważna jeszcze 6 dnido: 25 paź 2020
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your skills & experience
- Align the Global Tech Community around a shared vision and purpose; clarifying priorities and ensuring all are clear on progress and their contribution to this vision and our IPTc Commitment.
- Facilitate the successful delivery of Business As Usual and the Future Ready programme; ensuring clarity on the mechanics associate with the monitoring and control activities to realise all components of the Tech Strategy.
- Collaborate with the Business Operations Leads/Transformation leads/Pillar leads and their teams to ensure that effective and suitable solutions and processes are executed and that the correct measures and reporting are in place to facilitate smooth execution of the Tech Strategy.
- Prepare reports and presentations for Leadership, Governance Meetings, Stakeholders etc. and drive process for data collection and reporting – analysing information and asserting messages to drive behavioural change and quality of updates.
- Support the culture and engagement campaigns to deliver on our transformation, #TechTogether and the Modern Employer; leading to increased employee engagement and making Tech a great place to work.
- Support ‘Deep Dives’ activities as required, enabling the Tech Strategy and Performance team to drive value and continuous improvement.
- Provide troubleshooting, analytical, trending and problem solving expertise for key issues/priority projects on behalf of CDTO; triaging and providing air traffic control to ensure the correct focus and assignment of resource.
- Establish and deploy the framework by which Tech Strategy and Performance can operate as a highly performing team; facilitating meetings, team building and delivering to the People Strategy agenda on succession planning, Performance and Talent Management and capability build; engaging with HR when required.
- Foster a strong, high-performance Tech Strategy and Performance Team with a focus on psychological safety; creating a culture of openness and objectivity and ensuing that issues and risks are well managed.
- Drive employee engagement (and scores) across the Tech Strategy & Performance team and manage improvements across the Global Tech population; partnering with Communications, HR and the Let’s Talk Community.
Your skills & experience
- Fluency in business processes and organisational structure; strong business and digital acumen.
- Track record in Performance management; defining OKRs, metrics, analysis and reporting for programmes and/or projects.
- Operational experience of agile ways of working in a mature technology organisation with the ability to provide advice and expertise of application ‘on the ground’.
- Strong understanding across Global Tech to enable appropriate direction setting; managing the balance of the Big Picture (IPTc) with the tactical needs and priorities of the Tech functions. Essentially solving problems, creating opportunities without compromising our strategy.
- Experience in multiple areas of the org and/or has worked in other global companies (via industry or consulting roles) and / or has deep expertise in specific technical domain.
One of the most challenging aspects of this role is the need to challenge deep-seated beliefs and ways of working in order to transform the company. This role will require significant courage and confidence and graciousness to be able to provide this challenge in a way that will gain traction and engagement.
- All action should be based on deep insights and understanding of employee and business needs.
- Asks incisive questions that effectively and capably probe.
- Demonstrated ability to see through the eyes of others.
- Able to use data and insights to make difficult trade off decisions on limited resources vs optimising employee experience and influence the businesses to invest in helping their employees be more productive.
- Full-time contract adjusted to your preferences.
- Ability to work entirely remotely or in one of our cool offices around Poland.
- International project environment.
- Access to trainings and certificate courses.
- Possibility to switch between projects.
- Flexible work schedule and hours.
- Access to private medical service, life insurance and Multisport card.
- English classes.
- Awesome company events and parties.