- Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 26 minut temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In ING Banku Śląskim peoples matter. We advise our clients honestly thanks to simple communication, and we treat employees with appreciation, give them the opportunity to develop and space to implement various passions. Join us! #recommend
Transformation ManagerNumer ref.: AG_025225
- Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating and delivering a strategic local or global initiative often involving multiple internal and external stakeholders and matrix partners
- Ensures end results are of the highest quality, including compliance with applicable standards and with a clearly articulated scope and business benefit
- Accountable for all changes coming from initiative realised, including business, operational, and IT deliverables
- Based on initiative complexity and innovation degree, establishes the approach to its management.
- Selects and agrees the method of project progress reporting & risk monitoring, communication principles and decision-making process adequate to the nature of the change
- Responsible for the analysis of change impact on all appropriate business areas & identified stakeholders, for overlap analysis, dependences, constraints and risk
- Validates financial forecasts related project expenditures and provides on-going reconciliation of other project resources and suppliers
- Represents the project in various project governance and cross-organisation forums. Chairs adequate meetings to review progress with key constituents
- Serves as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Proactively participates in development of change management standards, practices and tools to enable professionalize change implementation across organisation. Educate other change professionals
- Engages in effective international collaboration across ING Transformation & Change Units worldwide.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Solid influencing skills.
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Experience across a range of projects and programs confirmed by references
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of delivery methodologies and tools confirmed by certifications or reference to qualification obtained
- Stabilne warunki zatrudnienia
- Szkolenia i programy rozwojowe
- Dostęp do nowych technologii
- Premię uzależnioną od wyników
- Prywatną opiekę medyczną
- Pracowniczy program emerytalny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Kafeteryjny system benefitów
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
We offer you:
- Training and development programs,
- Private medical care.