- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Transformation Project Manager is in charge of operational delivery and daily management of transformation and process improvement projects for Warsaw International Operations Centre (Warsaw IOC)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Structuring, planning and delivery of efficiency improvement projects (as PM) incl. process improvement projects using Lean methodology, organizational changes, TOM definition, system changes both on local and global level
- Identification and delivery of actions and initiatives aimed at improving Warsaw IOC performance and efficiency
- Support and coach employees on Lean methodology and tools, as well as digital tools and technologies available within the Group
- Support automation & digitalization initiatives in Warsaw IOC (incl. RPA & Document Intelligence technologies) by promotion of available technologies, identification of automation opportunities, support automation & digitalization projects
- Support performance management initiatives incl. review of operational KPIs, delivery of KPIs analysis, draw conclusion based on operational KPI management system, identification of improvement possibilities and proposing improvement actions
- Spread Continuous Improvement culture (coaching/ trainings, awareness sessions, communication), lead change by using Lean tools & mindset
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have an University degree (Finance, Economics, Project Management) or equivalent professional experience
- Are fluent in English
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the business including min 3 years in running process improvement and transformation projects in securities services industry
- Strong mix of process analysis skills and project management experience
- Practical knowledge of lean tools and methods
- Green/Black Belt certification would be as asset
- Understanding of Digital tools and technologies would be an asset
- Understanding and experience in performance management topics incl. KPIs analysis & data-driven decision making - would be an asset
- Coaching skills and experience
- Enthusiastic, rigorous, personally organised, execution oriented
- Self-motivation, fast-learner
- Client focused approach and ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively independently and as a team player
- Stress resistance and ability to handle several tasks according to the deadlines
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.