private medical care
- Opolska 112, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 18 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Prepare knowledge documents and record the current ways of working
• Creating process documents for operations teams
• Analysis of Ticket volumes, trend, top issues and updating the approach for transition
• Ensure successful execution of Due Diligence and Transition to Steady State Operations
• For assigned transformation projects ensure successful execution and proper hand over to Steady State Operations
• Work closely with multiple team and participate in activities that includes solution development and presentations to customers
• Work upon the assigned SOW as well create/edit as required plan during transition.
• Should have in-depth knowledge on the EUC Services (Service desk & Desktop support) to understand and deliver the customer requirements. Should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in operational activities in these tracks out of which a minimum of 2 years in a senior management role.
• Able to share and update the team on the knowledge gained on specific areas during the course of account engagements.
• Keeping updated with the new technologies in EUC space.
• Build strong and lasting relationships with internal and external customers, and key delivery partners by meeting with then on a regular basis to listen to their needs and concerns, to discuss our service roadmaps and evangelise HCL capability
• Align our Service Delivery process to meet the client business requirements on a continual basis & foster solution innovation to solve client issues
• Within assigned account encourage a culture and environment where cross-account and cross-function collaboration, innovation and excellence is the norm
• Reduce the cost of delivery by standardisation of Service Delivery processes and technology solutions
• Implement standard governance, reporting and escalation processes across responsible accounts
• This position requires minimum of 5+ overall years of desktop experience with a minimum of 2 years of lead experience.
• A+/N+ trained and or certified
• ITIL foundation preferred
• Knowledge and Hanson experience in Desktop technologies like SCCM, Marimba, Airwatch, reports in Service now, AD, windows OS, MAC environment, group permissions,
• Advance level of excel, Visio and PPT
• Document writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to Travel when needed
What we offer
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
The SME role within End User Computing (EUC) group is focused on the delivery of EUC services to customers serving as a key interface between the customer, the customer focused delivery teams and the rest of the HCL organisation.
The vision for the Business Unit is to be the Best-in-Class End User Computing Services provider that creates Business Value for our customers, a great personalized service experience for end users and build a work culture of innovation & collaboration to harness the potential of our employees and partners.
Each Service Line Manager will be assigned with transition and transformation accounts and responsible for a smoother handover to the delivery organization. They are accountable for the success of the transition and transformation project that they are involved in.
A good knowledge of broad set of EUC services (onsite/remote Desktop support), relevant support processes and methodologies, experience of large scale service delivery and transition project management, a high degree of cultural sensitivity and excellent communication skills are critical for the role.