- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You will be responsible to assure that integrated solution designs are viable, verifiable, realized and executed, using a standard set of methodologies related to the Architectural discipline and Governance.
Reviewing and confirming the Solution Design, then leading and collaborating with several other Architects (Engagement/Domain/Offering/Capability/Chief Architect) to support program execution. As The Transition & Transformation Integration Architect You will be a part of the client-facing account team supporting strategic IT Clients Transformations. You will support the business partnership with Executive program Management and client stakeholders as the Technical Leader for the program.
This job ad is for IBM CIC in Wrocław, but work can be done remotely from any place in Poland.
- Provides the architectural direction and authority for the technical scope of the transition and/or transformation
- Works across technical offering/domain teams to identify and correct delivery gaps in the solution and/or cost case that may impact the delivery of the technical solution
- Validate assumptions and other RAID records from the Engagement phase. They continue validating or maintaining the RAID records related to architecture in the Delivery phase
- Establishes the architectural governance
- Reviews functional and non-functional requirements needed to develop detailed, integrated specifications
- Aligns architects to the contracted solution, drives the team to deliver integrated architectural solution designs and documentation in a timely fashion and assures the implementation designs’ compliance to requirements
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT Industry with 3 years of Architectural experience
- Working Knowledge of the Architecture Foundation
- Knowledge of/Experience with Transition and Transformation area
- Validated experience on containers technologies in the industry (Openshift, AKS etc) and DevOps practices
- Solid experience with RH product portfolio and leading, solution design against requirements
- In-depth knowledge of consulting to drive and validate solutions
- Architect Certified
- Proven Leadership skills
- Understanding of Public Cloud skills (eg. AWS, Azure)
- Proficient in Virtualization solutions (hardware & software), Storage solutions (hardware & software)
- Experience in Data Warehouse solutions (software), and IT Infrastructure Network (eg. NSX, VDI)
- Proven communication, presentation and influencing skill
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills’ development
- Multisport card
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers
- Holiday camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
- Social Fund benefits
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.