- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Trenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specialising in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
Currently, we are looking for people for the position for our client:
- responsible for reporting status to the Program Manager on a regular basis and in coordination with the Portfolio requirements,
- accountable for delivering all aspects of the project on time, within budget,
- create and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources and budget,
- lead the team in designing the future processes, within the defined design principals in the end to end process of Offer Launch for Marketing, Legal / Compliance, HR and other translation use cases,
- create and prioritize actions based on implementation plan and design the Project management plan that incorporates change management and benefits realization,
- manage stakeholders in alignment with change and communication plans,
- continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans up to closure,
- proactively drive continuous improvement within the project,
- lead by example and inspire innovation across the organization to continue.
Skills / Requirement:
- bachelor’s degree in Business or related field,
- minimum of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt practitioner or Design thinking accreditation,
- basic understanding of Agile principles,
- 5+ years in project management experience,
- PMP or Prince 2 certification preferred,
- strong leadership and negotiation experience,
- design thinking and problem-solving experience within projects,
- critical thinker, ability to connect fragmented information to a comprehensive story,
- robust change management and communications experience,
- demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines,
- ability to multi task, and to work under pressure,
- experience & understanding of the complexity of co-working in an global and virtual project team.
- an interesting job in an international company,
- work in a dynamic team with stakeholders around the world,
- employment contract (temporary employment for min. 12 months with possibility of working for a longer period),
- attractive financial conditions.
Please send your CV in English. The recruitment process is conducted online.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.