40 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
Translation Projects Coordinator with German
Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
About the role
A Translation Projects Coordinator (internally called Service Coordinator) is responsible for the day-to-day management of customer translation orders and client management according to the customer requirements and AMPLEXOR standards.
- Plan and allocate jobs and control workflow of translation projects
- Deliver projects according to customer requirements and agreed methodology
- Monitor and maintain Key Performance Indicators (quality, productivity, profitability)
- Manage client relationships at first level operational contacts, representing the organization to the customer; ownership of customer satisfaction
- Perform Quality Assurance checks to translated texts according to customer requirements and agreed standards
- Act as a back-up for other Translation Projects Coordinator (Service Coordinator) colleagues
- Complete project related administration
- Solid knowledge of German (C1 level) and English (B2 level) languages
- Experience in project management and/or customer service and/or translations
- Motivation and flexibility in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads
- Stress resistance
- Solution-oriented attitude and initiative
- Good communication skills, including conflict management
- Ability to work individually or as part of a local or virtual team
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services
- Affinity or interest in the world of manufacturing and technical texts
- Familiarity with Trados, Across or any other translation tool is advantageous
- Competitive salary accompanied by other incentives (annual bonus, sport membership, private medical care, lunch vouchers)
- Possibility for a professional development working for world-wide known customers and with the most up-to-date production tools
- Work in a stable and international work environment (video about company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkxxNpfWmc)