- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across telecom network consulting projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Perform end to end program and project management spanning across effort estimations, service delivery, quality assurance adherence etc.
- Provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
- Lead work in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the network consulting engagements spanning across business analysis, design, implementation, rollouts, migration, gap analysis and assessments of existing network architectures, processes etc.
- Develop network thought leadership, consulting solutions and support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the CMT practice
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ Experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Candidate should have 2+ years of experience (firms in the telecom networks domain or should have telecom networks (fiber rollout)), experience within Consulting is a strong asset
- Telecom networks experience in fiber expansion (FTTx) process, fiber network design/build/deploy, wayleaves, voice over cable, TDM customer migration, network operation and management for B2B & B2C business
- Proven experience of managing a multi-vendor setup, with experience in value tracking & reporting, metrics & KPI design, business case, SOPs, project management, governance, PMO
- Hands on experience of using process/workflow for network planning/design
- Good understanding of RPA / Artificial Intelligence / Machin Learning concepts & applicability in network domain
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Shall have good knowledge for digital, analytical, automation use cases for the network planning, operations, deployments. Working knowledge of digital solutions in network area is preferred
- Following domain experiences are desired (all or few): Wired telecom network architecture, standards, and protocols (DOCSIS 3.1), routing & switching; Digital voice and cooper network retirement; Network planning & optimization across RF, access, core, transport; Coverage and capacity planning, CAPEX & OPEX planning, investment planning etc.; Network Process Digitization - Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC; Network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Comfortable working with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Exposure to key network operation tools (Netcool, Remedy etc.) is preferred
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.