no dress code
- Porcelanowa 17, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
You will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate checking and processing of information received from our customers. Your team consists of experienced Customer Service Representatives and Transport Administration Assistants, and by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organisation; an efficient order process and high service level can be achieved with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
So what’s this job all about?
As Transport Administration Assistant you are responsible for a correct settlement of all transport orders and customs related information of the customers of P&O Ferrymasters.
You will also be responsible for maintaining a correct and timely flow of information and communication between the Customers, or the Customer Service department, operational departments, and other external stakeholders.
In order to maintain a correct and timely flow of information and communication, in this position you will be working in alternating shifts from Monday to Friday between 7.00 and 20.00 hours.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Administrative and communicative support to the Customer Service Representatives;
• Accurate processing of data and information into our in-house Transport Management System, and external systems;
• Checking the accuracy and compliance of information received from our customers and suppliers;
• Maintaining status files and keeping internal and external stakeholders updated about progress;
• Liaising with customers, customs departments and agents, either directly or through the Customer Service Representatives.
But on that first morning before you get down to work… we’ll introduce you to your new colleagues over a cup of coffee. That will give you a friendly taste of what it’s like to be part of our team – because people are our main asset and teamwork defines our style.
As Transport Administration Assistant or you are eager to learn and develop new tasks and processes, are engaging in the duties you perform, and are a good team-player.
• Have experience in office work;
• Have good command of the English language (additionally Dutch and/or German language skill is preferred);
• Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
• Work at high speed and accuracy, and like working with numbers;
• Can organise your work well;
• Are able to learn new software tools in a rapid manner.
What we offer
P&O Ferrymasters offers a competitive package in line with the content of the job role.
coffee / tea
parking space for employees