- Leszka 44, 61-063 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
For our Transport Management team we are searching for a
at our office in PL-Poznan
We are the part of leading provider of fourth party logistics services (4PL) in Europe and act as a general contractor, designing and operating customized logistics solutions with its extensive logistics expertise. The 4PL Central Station Group currently employs more than 200 logistics professionals at several subsidiaries in Asia and Europe.
Your tasks and area of responsibility!
- Efficient, effective and timely management and execution of order processing In- and Outbound shipments (ensure highest levels of customer service, customer service discrepancies are documented and managed)
- Data integration from various sources and systems
- Monitor, track and improve day to day transport process quality and performance
- Optimization and automatization of internal and external reports and dashboards
- Identify and drive improvements related to logistics execution
Your personal profile!
- College or university program certificate and min 2 years related experience within the field of transportation and/or logistics
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language (written and spoken)
- Command of German language will be a strong asset
- Good knowledge of the transportation market
- Experience in handling of road shipments and ideally good understanding other modes of transports and customs related processes
- Supply Chain knowledge and in-depth knowledge of the existing logistic management tools
- Good geographical knowledge and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- "Can-do" attitude, persuasiveness and good verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
What we offer – our benefits
We offer varied activities and room for implementing own ideas in a dynamic working environment. You can expect an excellent working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues in modern-equipped offices and flat hierarchies providing room for your own development. Our company has committed itself to a cooperative management style for maximum personal responsibility of all employees and to promote their skills. We represent the fundamental values of neutrality, independence, transparency and sustainability.
You are interested?
If you are interested in working for an innovative company with flat hierarchy please send your application including all relevant documents along with expected salary and possible entry date in electronic format.
- First call - an initial telephone call.
- Second stage - conference call with Team Leader. Preferred app: Go2Meeting, Zoom.
- Third call - conference call with the manager.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!