Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Transport Operations Planner
DHL Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking an exciting and rewarding opening in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a multicultural and committed team that works together to create a relevant, important difference in the lives of customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
The Transport Operations Planner performs the day-to-day transport management process (e.g. shipment planning, execution control, FBA support etc.) Uses the LLP route planning tools to organize transport requirements as advised by customer plants (mainly road transport). It is the first point of contact for supply chain partners for any transport related enquiries and works in close collaboration with them and implementation and delivery of integrated transportation solutions as part of the LLP Supply Chain solutions.
Overall Role Purpose:
- To provide the link between the LLP, customer Logistics departments, nominated Suppliers and Carriers in order to establish customer requirements and assist in the daily resolution/implementation of operational requirements.
- To ensure that the inbound and the outbound material and empty container returns flows are delivered under a predefined transport network, at the lowest and most efficient total logistics cost.
- To perform route execution controls, i.e. enquire and monitor shipment status for material and empty container flows including support for exception management and contingency planning.
- To perform the spot buy process in case of expedite shipments is needed by the customer.
- To ensure all departmental day-to-day tasks and data entry are timely executed.
- To act as a tier 1 support for System related queries and as an internal trainer for OTM users (OTM Super user function).
Requirements for the Job:
- 1-3 years in production or in logistics area in managerial situations.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills, in order to solve issues during transportation.
- Fulfilling of (daily) tasks under time pressure on a regular base.
- Self-sufficient and team player.
- English language: fluent (verbal & written).
- Any other European languages (an advantage).
- Previous experience in Logistics/Transport.
- Experience of Transport Management / Order Management systems.
- Basic understanding of regulatory and customs principles.
- Oracle Transport Management Knowledge OTM (An advantage).