- Marii Konopnickiej 31, 30-302 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Jacobs has a reputation for successfully delivering complex strategic projects for our Clients. We are also focussed on providing our staff with the training and opportunities to progress their careers. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and embark upon a career in this industry.
This is a Specialist role within the transport planning team. The successful candidate will take the lead in the delivery of our projects with specific responsibilities for:
- Management and technical delivery of transport planning projects for our strategic clients
in Poland and across our international business;
- Provision of technical advice to internal team members and Clients;
- Training and mentoring of junior team members;
- Quality assurance and peer review of transport planning work; and
- Business development activities as required.
- Evidence of being able to manage projects and tasks to an agreed scope of work and to time
and budget requirements;
- Knowledge of concepts, principles and theories of transport planning, transport modelling, economic assessment and scheme appraisal;
- Experience with industry standard strategic transport modelling tools (VISUM, SATURN, EMME, CUBE);
- Proven capability in data analysis;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good communication skills, including an ability to communicate technical analysis to a non-technical audience;
- Proficiency in English.
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life insurance
- Multisport card,
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- 100% remote work from any place in Poland