- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day but helping our customers run their businesses better. Our teams are united and inspired by our contribution to something bigger than ourselves.
There are over 350 of us in our Krakow offices, and we’re always looking for new talent to join our team. When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
We are currently looking to recruit for a:
Travel & Expenses Specialist with Italian
What You Will Do:
- Compliance check of travel expense reports received from employees in Europe
- Providing support for Concur users
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis for Global Travel Management
- Assuring completeness of automatic data posting
What You Will Need:
- Italian (fluent) is mandatory apart from very good English (written/oral) communication and cooperation skills
- Communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage time efficiently
- Ability to handle processes and driving process improvements independently
- Knowledge of SAP with a clear understanding of financial processes is an asset
What's in it For You:
- Onsite trainings giving you the opportunity to learn and grow, shaping your career
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen
- Social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions
- Attractive renumeration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus
- Comfortable working environment (library, relaxation area, casual dress code)
Apply today and start owning your future!